Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So, I'm pretty bad at keeping up with this blogging thing, but I will try a little bit harder. I'm definately getting into the swing of things here, though that really seems to mean learning that nothing is ever "normal." Official holiday vacation has changed, days off become days on and then days off again all within a matter of hours, and school gets let out an hour early for no reason and with no one telling you. But I am enjoying working with the kids, when I do get to, and also started working on the severely neglected library project which is a lot of work, but should be good when done. Right now we are sorting through hundreds of dirty and sometimes bug infested books, which is an ugly mess, but I am looking forward to making a functional library out of all this! Over the weekend I went to the beach, it was a lot of fun and really beautiful, I will post pictures soon!. Miss everyone, keep in touch!

No comments: